Tucson Daytime Support Group – Tuesdays 1 to 2 P.M. (All Year)
Adult Loss of Hearing Association (ALOHA)
4001 E. Ft. Lowell Rd. (east of Alvernon)
Phone: 795-9887 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ALOHA conference room is hearing loop amplified.
Third Tuesday of each Month Celebration
Come participate and enjoy the following:
• Presentation by noted experts in the hearing loss field.
• Ask questions and find solutions to your hearing problems.
• Learn about the latest assistive devices and technologies.
• Meet, Mingle and Network with other people.
• Light Refreshments.
• CART provided for accessibility.
Other Tuesdays, come join us for:
• Informative discussions about hearing aids, assistive devices, what works and what doesn’t, etc.
• Compassion & understanding
• Sharing of personal experiences
• Some fun and good humor