Adult Loss of Hearing Association
4001 East Ft. Lowell
Tucson, AZ. 85712
Voice - 520-795-9887
Fax/TTY - 520- 795-9585
Directions: See Map
Office Hours: Tuesday - Thursday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Back to Top
- A Volunteer for Let's Loop Tucson project.
- A typist for our peer support meetings on Tuesdays from 1 - 2 PM. The text is projected onto a screen as assistance to recent deaf.
- Office volunteer to answer the phone, do copying, filing and other tasks.
- Volunteer grant writer. Would work with the treasurer and board members.
- Please go to our Volunteer form to inquire
- Donations of equipment, furnishings or money are always needed, and are really appreciated!
- A Copier
- 4 six foot conference room tables (new or like new)
- Used hearing aids for the Hearing Aid Bank
- New or used assistive devices for hard of hearing people
- New carpeting plus installation
ALOHA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation may be tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.